140 Watt Patent Pending Full Spectrum LED Grow Light Replaces T5, 400Watt MH and 315CMH fixtures.
Commercial grade fixture designed for years of consistent maintenance free use.
Designed to keep your mother plants going strong, for vegetative growth as well as your seedlings and clones
Rugged IP65 rated water resistant heatsink, suitable for wet and humid environments.
The Mother’s Lil’ Helper comes with a 90-degree reflectors for better light distribution
Warranty: Spectrum King Mother’s Lil’ Helper 140w LED Grow Light is guaranteed to maintain 90% or better light output for 3 YEARS with regular use and 5 years mechanical
- Great light to keep your mother plants going strong, for vegetative growth as well as your seedlings and clones
- Replace your old T5’s, 400W Metal Halide & 315CMH fixtures with these high efficiency LED grow lights built for closets, tents and smaller grows
- You can have beautiful healthy plants with just 140 watts of power!
- Rugged IP65 Rated water resistant housing is perfect for harsh environments.
- Efficient heat sink minimizes radiant heat, which can be problematic in small tent environments.
- Specially designed 90-degree reflectors spread light evenly to your plants.
- Each light ships with a nine-foot power cord.
- Safe for outdoor use
Item Number – MLH140
Light Source – LED
Input Voltage – 110V – 277V AC
Frequency Range – 50~60Hz
Power Consumption – 140W
Amperage Draw – (1.17A @ 120v 0.58A @ 240v)
Ideal Replacement – 8 Bulb T5 Units, 315W CMH Fixture & 400W MH
Lumens – 13,100
CCT – 5,000K
Light Beam Angle – 90 Degree
Body Lens – Glass
Body Case Material – Die Cast Aluminum
Product Size – 12″ x 10″
Product Weight – 9.5 lbs
Suitable Distance Over Canopy 90° Reflector – 18” – 24”
Coverage Area Veg – 4’x4’ @18”-24”
- Spectrum King LED Grow Lights are recognized by the international standard that designates products fit for use in wet and humid conditions. Few companies that make grow lights are granted this certification and we designed our lights with this in mind as most indoor gardens and commercial greenhouses have wet and humid environments creating challenges for gardeners. Our IP65 housings make clean up easy and you can foliar spray your canopies without worrying about damage to the lights internal components.
Peace of Mind
Light plays one of the most important roles in growing great plants, but too many growers take it for granted, leading to underwhelming yields and unspectacular results. Spectrum King LEDs gives you the lighting you need, whether you’re growing commercially, for pleasure, or both.
Spectrum King LED Mother’s lil’ Helper grow light is guaranteed to maintain 90% or better light output for 3 YEARS with regular use because we want to ensure your satisfaction with great plants and a healthy harvest.
How To Hang Spectrum King LED Grow Lights
Correctly hanging grow lights ensures proper coverage and safety. Fortunately, we make it simple to do. Your standard rope ratchet rated at 40 lbs. will easily hold your lights, which weigh 7 to 26 lbs. depending upon the model and options chosen.
Please note that most rope ratchets have carabiners too small to fit our lights, which is why we recommend using the attached “S” hook as it makes it so much easier to hang the light. You can use the additional bracket to hang the light at an angle of your choice from a fixed position or take it off and use the center ring to hang the light.
Placement of Lights
Lighting fixtures work best when shared. By placing lights in close proximity to each other, plants that would otherwise be on the periphery receive more light from both lamps, thereby increasing their productivity in what is known as cross illumination. Please review the footprint that works best for your application of light.